Software Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

derouyag

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Where do I get a new version of the software? The Aeris website shows version 2.2.0 and that is the version I am using, but I see others that are using version 2.2.3. How do I get that version?

Use the auto update in the software, If your version of the software does not have the auto update feature download the one on the website then use the auto update.

I have Beta 2.2.4 built 07.20.10 - anyone know which 0.1, 0.2 or 0.3 beta this is?

And the auto-update gives "runtime error 5" and crashes :-(

2.2.4 seems to be the latest beta.

Have a problem with it. Exporting dive logs doesn't appear to work.

I run through the following:

1) Choose Logbook - Export Dive Data from the menu

2) Choose Select - All Dives From the Menu

3) Choose file format (.TXT or .ZXU)

4) Press the EXPORT button

5) Click on the ARCHIVE FOLDER button at top and choose the relevant folder.

The folder is empty / no files are found!

This happens on each format.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit with 8GB of RAM on an i7 processor with full Administrative privileges and UAC turned off.

2.2.4 seems to be the latest beta.

Have a problem with it. Exporting dive logs doesn't appear to work.

I run through the following:

1) Choose Logbook - Export Dive Data from the menu

2) Choose Select - All Dives From the Menu

3) Choose file format (.TXT or .ZXU)

4) Press the EXPORT button

5) Click on the ARCHIVE FOLDER button at top and choose the relevant folder.

The folder is empty / no files are found!

This happens on each format.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit with 8GB of RAM on an i7 processor with full Administrative privileges and UAC turned off.

I had a similar problem with 2.2.4 also on Win7 64. I installed 2.2.4 beta 4 (I think it was beta 4, see below) and that seemed to fix it - I did uninstall the prior version first.

Beta version issues - I was running 2.2.4 beta 3 (I assume) and did an auto update. The update appeared to install and run correctly, HOWEVER:

(1) Running auto update again says I am still running 2.2.4 beta 3 and that I am not current. Very repeatable.

(2) The software (beta 4) is installed at My Documents\Aeris rather than c:\Program Files (x86)\Aeris.

I guess the auto-update tool looks in the wrong place (or maybe that's the right place) for the prior version and can't find it? Seems jacked up. As stated above, an uninstall and reinstall of the latest resolved the Export issue. I had no problems, but perform a backup first anyway.

You can find the installation program at C:|Program Files (x86)\AERIS\Aeris Computer Interface 2.x\. It will install to My Documents as noted but seems to run okay from there.

Hmm... Have uninstalled and reinstalled and have the same problem still. (Unable to export data).

The latest install has installed to the c:\data\Documents\aeris\Aeris Computer Interface 2.x location, but still no good.

Help-About gives me Version 2.2.4 beta - Built 07.28.10

I can't find a "build 4" in the software no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall. The installation file I've been running is called Aeris_Computer_Interface_2.2.4.beta.0.4_Setup.exe so I assume I'm running the correct update, even if the Help-About info doesn't update?

I've also tried running the application 'as administrator', but it still won't export my data.

Back
Top Bottom