Closed: SOLD: Doubles Manifolds and Tank Bands, 7.25 inch, AL80s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WVMike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Price Reduced, the Thermo Manifold is $60.00
Highland Bands $40.00 a set.
Shipping still included.

Two sets of manifolds, one is a Thermo, the other is Halcyon. Asking $70.00 each OBO
Two sets of tank bands, Highland, asking $50.00 each, OBO
All are for double AL 80s, 7.25 inch, never been in salt water. Used.
Prices include shipping to the lower 48 States.
Pay via Paypal
Make me an offer to combine all four items.

The Halcyon manifold has been sold.

2.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm slow. Is that two sets of bands for $50 each (4 bands) , or 1 pair for $100 (for 1 twinset)?

I'll take the Halcyon manifold. PM sent.

Sorry, I'm slow. Is that two sets of bands for $50 each (4 bands) , or 1 pair for $100 (for 1 twinset)?

One set of bands is two bands to make one set of doubles, one 1 twinset. One set of bands is $50.00.

I have two sets of bands for sale $50.00 per set, make sense?

Price reduction on the Thermo Manifold and Highland bands. I edited the original post with new prices.

Hey Mike, what would shipping be for the Thermo mani to: V9V 0B4, Victoria BC Canada.

Hey Mike, what would shipping be for the Thermo mani to: V9V 0B4, Victoria BC Canada.

Jay, looks like UPS Standard is $42.16 USD. I would pay $15.00 towards that, which is what I figure the US shipping would be.

I'd be interested in the thermo manifold (if still available) and the tank bands. Ship to Michigan.

I'd be interested in the thermo manifold (if still available) and the tank bands. Ship to Michigan.

the Thermo and one set of bands are still available. I will send you a message, thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom