For Sale **SOLD**DUI CLX 450 Signature Series with Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rynomar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
***SOLD***

Hi,

I am selling my DUI CLX450 Signature Series drysuit. The drysuit is the Signature Series, which was made to fit when ordered. I am 6'1" and 180lbs with a 34" waist and 43" chest. This drysuit will fit someone in the 5'10" to 6'2" range and a weight range from around 170-200lbs.

The suit has been upgraded with kevlar knee pads, zipper pockets on both thighs, and zip seals on the neck and wrists. The drysuit also comes with the following:

DUI Rockboots - Size 12
DUI Weight and Trim Classic
DUI Latex Neck Seals, used (2)
DUI Latex Wrist Seals, used (1 Pair)
DUI Blue Heavy Duty Gloves (Large)
DUI Polartec Powerstretch Pro 300 (Large)
DUI Polartec Powerstrecth Pro Socks (Size 11)

I also have a pair of XXL Jetfins I can throw in if you are interested.

I purchased the drysuit in 2009 and it probably has about 100 dives on it. The suit is in great shape and has no leaks or delamination. The zipper and zipseals are in good shape and I have never had an issue with them. Valves work properly, but please have drysuit inspected by a professional prior to use. This has been an awesome setup and I hate to sell it, but with a newborn in the house, dive time is getting trimmed down and I need diapers!

The right pocket has a little fraying on the stitching of the zipper and the fleece has a small gap in the stitching on the left leg. The laces on the rockboots are frayed as well, but otherwise, everything is in really good shape and has been very well taken care of.

I am asking $1,000 shipped for everything, but am open to offers.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ryan

Attachments

• IMG_0863(6).jpg
    IMG_0863(6).jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Make me an offer guys, I need to move this and to sweeten the deal, I will send to DUI for a 20 point service prior to shipping to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom