Closed: SOLD - Mares Dry suit, Halo 3D undergarment, gloves, hoods, booties - $900

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_turkey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Bought this dry suit in Germany when I was diving cold water. Now I live in Utah and it's just never going to get used and I hate to see it go to waste. Ring locks have been installed for the gloves. I will include them or sell separate. Also have a halo 3d undergarment, two hoods, and a pair of 200g Santi booties. I've been out of the game for a while, so if my prices are off just let me know and make me an offer. Thanks for looking!!

I am 5'10 and weight about 175, wear a large glove and 9-10 sneaker. Everything here was bought new and has seen less than one dozen freshwater dives, and always carefully stored in a climate controlled environment.

Mares TechFit LX (Large) dry suit - $650
Gloves w/ ring locks and liners (XL) - $75
Halo 3D (MD/LG) - $350
Bare 10mm hood - $40
Beuchat hood (4-6mm I think) - $15
Booties - $25

Will do everything for $900 + shipping. That price includes anything else I have lying around (glove liners, zipper wax, etc...)
mares 1.jpg
mares 3.jpg
mares 2.jpg
mares 4.jpg
mares 5.jpg
dry gloves 2.jpg
dry gloves.jpg
fourth element halo 3d.jpg
wet hoods.jpg
200g booties.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. I've had a local offer on it, but nobody has come to take it just yet. At this point, I'd say it's still available.

Whats your price right now. I see above me you mentioned price drop

Whats your price right now. I see above me you mentioned price drop
The currently listed prices are accurate. When I drop the price I edit the original text. I want to say I started around $800/$125/$450

Back
Top Bottom