SOLD----Practically New Prism 2 for sale - Price Decreased!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am selling my Hollis Prism 2. It has only been on the training dives and hasn't been used since. It has been sitting for about a year. I just haven't been able to dive like I wanted to so I figure it is time to just let it go. The unit is in like-new, pristine condition. Everything has been kept indoors. Includes stand, pelican travel case, 4 tanks (2 oxygen, 2 diluent), and spare kit. Shipping not included.

ED7EDEC8-7BBC-41D9-8BCF-69C73956B57C.jpegA3964EA8-0C32-4A45-9DBD-450AC14C7A63.jpegA85DFE52-8D16-4E94-B3E5-3475CCB74290.jpeg

Asking $6000

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am selling my Hollis Prism 2. It has only been on the training dives and hasn't been used since. It has been sitting for about a year. I just haven't been able to dive like I wanted to so I figure it is time to just let it go. The unit is in like-new, pristine condition. Everything has been kept indoors. Includes stand, pelican travel case, 4 tanks (2 oxygen, 2 diluent), and spare kit. Shipping not included.

View attachment 696807View attachment 696808View attachment 696809

Asking $6000

Let me know if you have any questions.
Can you ship to Michigan, and will you take credit card?

Back
Top Bottom