Closed: SOLD Suunto Zoop dive computer $130 free ship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outofofficebrb

HARRO HUNNAYYY
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Available is a Suunto Zoop (orange) in a Suunto console which can be removed. As is, this will mount to your Suunto console where you might have your SPG/compass, etc. Once the Suunto console piece is removed, you can keep it as a puck or place it into a bungee mount or a watch mount (both not included).

73 total dives on it. This has been my backup and I no longer need it. The replaceable screen protector has some normal wear showing as seen but the screen itself is in perfect condition. It has always had a protector on it.

It can be yours for $130 (MSRP $300) which includes free shipping in the CONUS. PayPal is recommended for your protection but I also accept Zelle, Venmo, Square Cash.

Please ask questions here or by PM. If this post is still up, the item is still available. It is cross posted with Facebook groups as well.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5093[1].JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom