For Sale SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgmontgomery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Pics to come...1st & 2nd stages in good shape. I used it last season. $200 obo
Before you ask, let's assume that it was serviced last year; I'd still say, "Have all gear checked & serviced by a qualified tech before use." :)

just rented a z2, loved it! very interested also! is it a complete reg set w/ first stage? why only $200?

First, to everyone who has contacted me about the reg: pics will be posted asap. I'll post them when I get home. I'll do "1st come 1st served;" in other words, the 1st person who PM'ed me will get 1st right of refusal & down the line.
As for the price, I'm not really sure why "only $200." If I could get more I wish I'd asked for more! I have my eyes on some new gear & need the $$ to offset the cost.
And, yes, it's a 1st & 2nd stage.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here it is; sorry it took so long! I'm getting offers above my asking price...what ahould I do? Take the extra money (that I really need!) or sell it at the posted price??
Any "spots" on the reg are from the flash. It's in really good shape. The yoke HANDLE shows signs of wear.
I replaced a hose at the end of last season, but I don't remember if it's the LP to the 2nd (included) or one of the other hoses. I tried to cover the inflator & HP hoses as I'm keeping them.
Thanks!!

well bummer for me, but good for you! and IMO, letting people up the price, bid-style, is completely OK and ethical. happens not only in bidding situations but others as well (e.g. home buying) when many interested parties compete against each other, the seller wins! happy for you.

what are you getting next?

well aren't you a nice fella! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom