Closed: SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark413

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a used DUI TLS-350 (black on black), this is a signature series that I purchased used. I've used it for 4 dives in the year I've had it but I lost weight and wanted a different foot option, so I ordered a different suit. This suit is water tight, with a good zipper, good latex wrist and neck seals, size 9 socks and rock-boots. For sizing, since it's signature it doesn't have an exact size, but I'd put it somewhere around a large short or large, with smaller feet than come on the rack large. I personally am 5'9" and was 190-195 lbs, and this fit well for me. If you are interested, at least come try it on and see if it works for you.
The suit has expedition pockets on both sides, and neoprene long re-enforcement in the knees. All seals are zip seals, easily replaceable, and cuttable if you need to re-size. I didn't need to re-size, but I have a thick neck (16-16.5" shirt collar) so if you have a thinner neck than that you may look into a new seal. Comes with the rock boots.

I'd prefer to sell this in norcal, because really you should try it on first to make sure it works for you (not being a rack suit)

Attachments

• IMG_3441.JPG
    IMG_3441.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3442.JPG
    IMG_3442.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 25
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom