Closed: sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigbadcj

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Perdix ai w/transmitter. 888.00
Perdix non ai 665.00

Never used/never wet/0 dives buy both and get free shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 74
Pm sent

Several Shearwater dealers have reported an increase in fraudulent credit card activity resulting in the loss of several units. Shearwater cautions anyone considering purchasing new in the box, heavily discounted units, from an unknown source that they may be purchasing stolen property.

Lynn Partridge

Several Shearwater dealers have reported an increase in fraudulent credit card activity resulting in the loss of several units. Shearwater cautions anyone considering purchasing new in the box, heavily discounted units, from an unknown source that they may be purchasing stolen property.

Lynn Partridge

I'd think as much stuff as I sell on scubaboard I'm a pretty reputable source. Nothing wrong with selling my ai and non ai as I don't need them.

I'd think as much stuff as I sell on scubaboard I'm a pretty reputable source. Nothing wrong with selling my ai and non ai as I don't need them.

Where are these units coming from? You already sold the two that you said you and your wife got for Christmas in another thread last month.

In fact, a quick count of your previous posts shows you've listed and sold 8 Shearwater computers here in the last 2 months.

None of anything I sell is stolen. I can buy sell trade as much as I see fit. Trolling my thread with money your not spending is a waste of my time as well as yours. I assure you your not going to get brownie points with anyone. If you are buying something from me check your invoice and give me a call. There are 0 complaints here chief.

Lynn Partridge

So people are buying Perdix with stolen credit cards? If so, shouldn't there be a list of the serial numbers for the stolen units?

None of anything I sell is stolen. I can buy sell trade as much as I see fit. Trolling my thread with money your not spending is a waste of my time as well as yours. I assure you your not going to get brownie points with anyone. If you are buying something from me check your invoice and give me a call. There are 0 complaints here chief.

Asking how someone has an apparently unlimited supply of brand new computers for sale at massive discounts is not 'trolling'.

Yes most dealers keep records of the serial numbers and let us know when fraudulent activity has occurred. It can take a couple of months before they know they've been scammed though. By then the units have been resold on ebay or other method.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom