Closed: sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

84CJ7

Contributor
Reaction score
EDIT: added a gauge to the set, same total price.
Also included is a nice Mares regulator bag.
Doing some major gear changes with an entire brand swap for regulators, so this set is up for sale. I bought them to use with an upcoming doubles setup but never had the chance to dive them as I decided to go a totally different way gear wise.

I bought them as fully functional and ready to dive, but I would assume they both need a standard service for safety sake. All look to be in good condition with a few scuffs and scratches.
I can double check function and IP again as soon as my tanks come back (tomorrow) I will edit the thread then.

Both have the newer abyss seconds with the side plug for easier adjusting.The 22 has the 7 foot long braided hose (not sure if its flex) with a clip and an inflator hose. The 42 has a short 2 foot hose and a bungee necklace.
I don't want to break up the pair at this time as they are clearly set up to be a set.
$275 shipped. For simplicity I would prefer to use paypal.
regulators.JPG

Last edited:
Both regs breathe normally at least on the surface and the IP's on both are 140. I would dive them as is but I don't recommend you do without having them checked out.
Adding a nice Sherwood pressure gauge in good shape that I had lying around price is the same.
gauge.JPG

EDIT: added a gauge to the set, same total price.
Also included is a nice Mares regulator bag.
Doing some major gear changes with an entire brand swap for regulators, so this set is up for sale. I bought them to use with an upcoming doubles setup but never had the chance to dive them as I decided to go a totally different way gear wise.

I bought them as fully functional, but I would assume they both need a standard service for safety sake. All look to be in good condition with a few scuffs and scratches.
I can double check function and IP again as soon as my tanks come back (tomorrow) I will edit the thread then.

Both have the newer abyss seconds with the side plug for easier adjusting.The 22 has the 7 foot long braided hose (not sure if its flex) with a clip and an inflator hose. The 42 has a short 2 foot hose and a bungee necklace.
I don't want to break up the pair at this time as they are clearly set up to be a set.
$325 shipped. For simplicity I would prefer to use paypal.
View attachment 417436
I would like to purchase this set. Is it available? Email me anytime the payment info. Veritas579@yahoo.com
Thanks
James

I'll give you the $275 plus an extra 50 if need be. I don't want to start a bidding war here. But please pretty please, I could really use them. Just got my advanced open water and I want to set up some doubles with this.
My email is veritas579@yahoo.com.
If you'd rather call me to set up the deal my number is 6789255207.
I live in Lilburn, GA 30047 so you can expect what the shipping will be.
Thanks
James

Last edited:
Yo im definitely interested. Ill gladly give you 3 for this. Best. DM me on here for my personal info plz.

Back
Top Bottom