Closed SOLD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yellow left? What kind of history does it have?
Not to speak for mr Silly but these are pretty bullet proof, they go a long long time between service and you can easily change the color. I don’t know the current new price for an Atomic second but the equivalent SP s620 Ti is close to $500 retail, the is a great deal.

Yellow left? What kind of history does it have?
Thanks for the interest. This was the backup second stage from a T1x that I ended up selling off the first stage and the primary second stage individually. As noted above these regs are pretty bullet proof and one can update replace any and all parts as the base design has not change in over 20 years. The purge cover and knob are new. And as noted recently serviced. As compared to the SP, these go for $380 new.

Thanks. Would u be able to provide a copy of the service done on it?
Thanks for kind words George. Suresh, there are a several of us on the board that service different brands. I happen to dive and service Atomic regs for fun (that is what happens when one has too many regs). When servicing I put them through similar bench tests as a shop, in this case the cracking pressure in within specs.

lol i get you! do u have an st1 or an m1 first and second stage btw? and which is the one avialable.. the gray or the yellow?

Back
Top Bottom