Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ualfadawn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, my name is Dawn and am volunteering for SUDS to help keep everyone up to date with the organization. I've started a twitter link, SUDSUSA, and also a page specifically for Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba on Facebook. But, I will also be posting current and upcoming "missions" here on Scubaboard which I am very happy to be part of. I hope to network with divers here who have the same passion to help our soldiers who have become disabled while serving our country learn the fantastic sport of SCUBA. Adaptive diving Rocks!!!

This sounds amazing!! I have been a military brat and now married to a military man. I would love to help in any way. I support our military 100% I live in the DC, please send me a pm and let me know what I can do. Thank you for thinking of our wounded soldiers, without them we wouldn't be living in a free country.

Are you familiar with "Eagle Divers". I work with them twice a year in Key Largo

Very cool! Are they disabled, too? How are you involved with the group and how can I contact them? At some point, I think there'll be a need to set up a network for diver/soldiers to connect. Boyscouts...yes I'm feeling blond....

welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom