some Dacor tech bulletins, plus tools, plus ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotical

perpetual student
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
just scanned:
- 1992/93 tech bulletins 20, 21, 24, 25, and 27 *
- Dacor service tools

As some of you are aware, I have paper copy of Dacor manuals circa 1993 and 1999.
I was scanning some pages for another ScubaBoard member and decided to also scan the above.

If you're interested, send me a PM with an email address.
For your own privacy, DO NOT post your email address here.

* The tech bulletin subjects are:
Retaining Ring Replacement < for some second stages >
In-Line Adjusting Hose
Extreme Plus / Extreme Ice Swivel Posts
Identification of Quantum Second Stages
Flow Tube Identification

PLUS

The following are also readily available (i.e. already scanned):

First stages:
Enduro
Extreme Plus / Ice
Pacer 360: pre-1991
Pacer 360: 1991 and after
Pacer 900 and 950
Pacer 960
AER kit
DIN kit for 600, 650, 760, 900, 950
Regulator Module for Extreme and Quantum

Second Stages:
Extreme Ice / Quantum / Enduro
Extreme Plus
Formula / XP
Pacer
Pacer Aero
Pacer XLB
Pacer XLS (plastic)
XLE / XLT

If you need others, let me know. If I have it, I can scan it for you. But be patient – I still have only my slow freeware pdf maker (4-5 minutes per page) and a primitive scanner.

Hi buddy, do you have pressure gauge + bottom timer manual? (see attached)
By the way I am interested in all you have since I love and like to service Dacor equipment.
Best regards

marcelino.vallejo@gmail.com

Attachments

• FSOC3-4002_0004.JPG
    FSOC3-4002_0004.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Hi there

I just sign in to this forum
Well today October 23 I and my partner's did a night dive. It was an amazing experience we saw from 20 to 30 lobsters all together. But had a problem with my octopus one hoses had a lick. I want to change the hoses my sell to economize some money:D
It a 5000 psi hoses that goes to the gage. Since I have never done this type of work I was looking for someone that could point me at the right direction.
Do I have to pay attention when I am loosing the hoses or tighten it?
Is there a specific hose for the gages?

Ohh I hope is not too much to ask for the manuals you all ready scanned my octopus and regulator are Dacor.
Best Regards

Do you have the dimensions of the second stage poppet seats? I'd like to include them in my substitution charts if subtitution is possible.

Looking at their "Repair Manual Volume Three" from 2002, most of the seconds already are Mares's and appear to use Mares part #46184062 (7.22mm x 2.05mm), with the exception of the "Classic" which uses part #46187507, dimensions unknown.

Interestingly, the "Classic Pro" uses the #46184062.

Would like any manuals you have regarding the pacer ice 1st stage and pacer xp 2nd stages.

My father in law knew Sam Davidson and we have always been loyal Dacor folks - sad to see them go.

Thanks,

Jack

jwvanheest(at sign)yahoo.com

Unrelated, but wanted to put on the internet somewhere: the pucks seats from the ScubaPro 109 fit the poppet in the Dacor Pacer XL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom