Some people talk too much

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidPT40

Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.break.com/index/second-view-john-kerry-speech.html

Some college kid started asking a long drawn out question at a John Kerry Q & A. Apparently his question kept going on and on, so security guards moved in and eventually tazered him. He probably doesn't have any lasting damage, maybe a misdemeanor charge. I know I've wanted to taze a few people before when they just kept talking and talking.

Yeah we live in a free country. :shakehead:

I see at least 8 cops on top of a college student who as yet hadn't broken the law and they cant get control of him? They have to tazer him? With 8 of them ON TOP of him. :no

Great, if you want to question your .Gov now you have to be afraid of getting beat up by a bunch of jack booted thugs.

Unfrickenbelieveable.

I hope this kid gets paid millions in a lawsuit settlement.

I have wanted people to shut up too. I have a co-worker who just loves to dominate staff meetings with her endless chatter.

But physically assaulting someone with a tazer gun because of it? Nope. That crosses the line.

That the neat think about diving - no talking underwater! You are forced to just enjoy the dive.

The guards have been put on admin leave during the investigation.

That guy either a wuss or acting for the cameras. He sounded like a litle kid going to the doctor. I wonder how he sounded when they searched him before lock up. He'll probably get a large settlement for his acting.

Last week one of the network shows was showing different videos. One 15 minute segment was from soldiers in Iraq. A lot of home video on how bored they were. One clip had them taking turns tasering each other--really bored soldiers. None of them made a sound, they just went down, got up and laughed.

In some of the youtube videos it can be heard the officers saying: "If you keep resisting, you will be tazed", and guess what happened, he kept squirming around, and he got tazed. It's not a torture device, it's meant to subdue the subject. And don't give me that: people have died from being tazed garbage (mostly 500 pound heart-attack candidates). Yeah, and a great many more have died at the hands of toaster ovens. What this kid really needed was a straight jacket.

It was probably the most excitement the university cops have had in years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom