some shots from my S100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thank you...for these, i was using a single Inon D2000...just started using 2 strobes (D2000 and YS27DX) for WA (sea fan here)

seafanhedo.jpg

I agree with others, outstanding shots! I've just started using my S100 and Canon case. Am pleased with results.On your shots were you using the camera's built in flash and diffuser?

Nice shots Chile, I am setting up similar with the same camera(S100) and strobe(D2000) so your images tell me I've made the right decision. I ordered a Recsea housing and it should be here today then I need to get it wet. Have you decided on which wide angle lense yet?

i am using the WA110 (Epoque DCL30) from bluewater photo...i like it a lot. i was gonna eventually upgrade to a recsea but i think my next step will be M4/3 or DSLR.

I've been testing the camera with my SB 105 flash. Using the camera flash to trigger the slave mode on the SB 105. Getting good results.(Had two of these kicking about)
Close up 100ASA, f8, 1/1000 with strobe on 1/16th power.
Diver shots 3-5 feet, 400ASA, f7.1, 1/125th with flash on 1/4 power.
Unfortunately, not much subject matter up here at this time of year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom