Someone turn OFF the wind switch.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK,
I would like to dive but am getting tired of all the wind lately. Guess we can't complain as we have gotten more dives in this year on the south side than last year, BUT, stop the wind......just something about that wind chop and the 4-6 swells that sucks......15mph and not supposed to settle down anytime soon..........

I know! yesterday when we went out to the YO the boat was slamming, but coming back in it was really smooth.

BTW, the conditions at the YO were excellent thought no current and 100+' vis....couldn't ask for more (just my lens back)

15mph is nothing compared to the **** we were in last monday...try 25ish ... Jo and company are out right now on one of the charters ... curious what they say as well.

Either way I don't care I am going diving today, and if it's only in my bathtub so be it.

So I take it tomorrow is off too? Maybe I'll try EB.

don't tease me :) ... I will :) Any chance of it letting down in the next couple of hours? Hey if your boat sinks remember you'll have the RD in tow.

dude, come get the keys, it's insured, take fishboy with ya............
steady 14mph with 21mph gusts.....it would be VERY hard to track you guys in the water, Jo called and seemed VERY disappointed. Let me know if ya want those keys...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom