For Sale Sony A6000 package for sale - 2nd price update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaGa

Registered
Reaction score
Update:
After getting some questions about splitting the items, I checked for new prices for all items again, and found that some sites run better offers on strobes than I initially thought.

Price lowered to 950 EUR for the complete package With CamDive tray and strobe arm and either strobe (that means, all that is on the picture, except for one strobe and the ultralight tray/handles).

Make me an offer on the items you are interested in.

Time has come to move from Sony to Olympus, and I will sell my A6000 package.

IMGP6404-1.jpg

The package includes an A6000 body with the usual equipment, three lenses, a Meikon UW-housing, mounts for camera and strobe and a SEA & SEA strobe (two to choose from) and some small extras. You get what you see on the pictures, but will have to choose between the strobes and the mounts.

Camera:

Sony A6000

Lenses:

Sony E PZ 16-50 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS - folds and makes the camera pluss lens a conveniently small package this lens is the kit-lens. It is optically not great, but very usable as a walk-around and allround underwater lens.

Sony E 50 mm F1.8 OSS - good and sharp allround lens, works great for portraits. This lens does NOT fit into the underwater housing.

Sony E 30mm F3.5 makro - very sharp lens. Works well for makro, as well as it works fine as an allround lens over and under water. Fits into the underwater housing. Comes in box for another lens (don´t have the original nooks for this one).

Underwater housing:

Meikon til A6000

Strobes (with diffusor):

Sea & Sea YS-01 - god strobe, easy to use

or

Sea & Sea YS-110 Alpha - a bit larger, also easy to use

Mounts, strobe arms:

CamDive

or

Ultralight (I believe, "Serfas" written on grips, modular system also for the tray)

Otherwise the package contains a charger that will work between 100 and 230 V (as most chargers - nice for holidays), to batteries (one original, one unbranded), a Peak Design carrying strap and usual accessories (seals, silicon grease, ect.).

The whole package is rather small and makes for a convenient set for those who like to travel light, but still want good image quality. This package will fit for those who want a light allround holiday set for use both over and under water on a budget. The underwater housing sure is not of the same quality as other, 5-10 times more expensive housings, but then again it is affordable and does a good job. The set served me well, and I only had one leak, which was my fault, as I did not check for a proper seal when closing the housing. Back to the beach, opening the housing, running a finger over the seal and closing the housing was enough to solve the situation.

All buttons work and I belive for the occasional non-professional use this housing give very good results. I tried to attach a few pictures taken with this very camera, lenses and housing, so you could judge the image quality for yourself, but unfortunately the images are compressed too much during upload... I'm happy to send some picture to your email, though. I believe any flaws in my pictures are more due to my lacking abilities as photographer than they are due to a cheap housing (not saying that a housing 10 the cost with better glass would give even better results, but the is VERY good bang for the buck in my humble opinion).

That being said, the reason for selling is that I moved on to Olympus, and to a housing that allows the use of interchangeable ports - I want to use a proper wide angle lens. A fixed flat port for the Meikon housing is its mein restriction. However, both the 16-50mm and 30mm macro Sony lenses fit into the housing.

Everything was treated well and works just as it should. Underwater housing and strobes have been thoroughly rinsed after each use.

You get what you see on the pictures, but you will have to choose between the trays and the strobes (or make me an offer for everything).

I am asking:

1150 EUR for the complete package with the CamDive tray and arm and the YS-110 Alpha strobe.

1100 EUR with the (newer, but somewhat cheaper) YS-01 strobe

and

1180 EUR with the Ultralight tray, CamDive arm and YS-110 Alpha strobe.

If you need two strobes, I do have another YS-110 Alpha that I could let go. Make me an offer on that one.

I can consider selling items separately, but only for the right offer and for either the camera and lenses together or for the underwater equipment together.

Everything is located in Aalesund in Norway and can be checked and tested here. Otherwise, I am happy to send anywhere as long as you pay for the actual shipment costs.
I am happy to send some pictures of the equipment or pictures taken with the camera in this housing, if you want to have a look at image quality.

Don´t hesitate to ask, if you have any questions
smile.png

Last edited:
Sorry, everything sold individually a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom