For Sale Sony HDR-CX580v and Ikelite Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EvilOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
EDIT2: Price drop to US$800 plus shipping.
EDIT: Price drop to US$1,000 plus shipping.

FOR SALE: Sony HDR-CX580v and Ikelite housing with flat port for Raynox HDS-680, standard port and many other accessories. The camcorder shoots FHD 1080p video at up to 60fps and uses a 1/3.91" CMOS sensor and optical stabilization for excellent image quality. The flat ports accommodates a Raynox conversion lens for wide angle video and allows the full range of 12X optical zoom.

This was my first upgrade over the GoPro 3+ and I really enjoyed the improved image quality, image stabilization and ability to shoot wide and macro with the same kit. I have since moved on to a 4K setup so I no longer have any need for it. This package includes the following items:

- Sony HDR-CX580v camcorder, charger and USB cable
- Raynox HDS-680 wide conversion lens
- Sony NP-FV50 battery
- DSTE NP-FV100 battery (x2)
- DSTE AC battery charger
- Ikelite Housing for Sony HDR-CS580v, PJ580 (6038.55)
- Ikelite Flat Port for Raynox HDS-680 (9306.1)
- Ikelite Red Filter for 3.6" Port (6441.42)
- Ikelite Neoprene Port Cover for 3.6" Port/Dome
- Ikelite Standard Port
- Ikelite Red Filter for 3" Port (6441.41)
- Ikelite 1" Ball Mount (x2)
- Ikelite spare mirror (9290.94)
- Ikelite spare o-rings (0109) (x4)

All items are in excellent condition except for the tray handles, where the paint has chipped off in several places. The lenses, ports and filters are in pristine condition with no scratches. The housing has only been used for about 25 dives. It has been rinsed in fresh water after every dive and has been carefully stored in a Pelican case.

I am asking US$1,250 and will sell only as a package. I will ship worldwide from Canada and you will pay actual cost. I will only accept payment in advance by PayPal gift. Please post here or start a conversation if you would like additional information. Thanks!

Last edited:
Dropping my asking price to US$1,000.

Dropping price again to US$800.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom