Sony P10 Marine Pack help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gschept180

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I have a sony DSC-P10 camera and I want a housing that can at least go to depths of 60 feet and this housing is the only one I have seen for my camera that can achieve great depths. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where is the best place pricewise to buy this MPK-PHA housing for my camera? I have looked all over and have come up with nothing except for ebay. And even on ebay there are very few listings for this particular case and I think this MPK-PHA is the only one that can go past 60 feet. So can somebody please help me out. It will be much appreciated. I really would like to buy this marine pack ASAP. Thanks

Well the MPK-PHA is the only housing for that camera and since it is discontinued, E-bay is probably the only place you will find that housing. Sorry,I know this is not what you want to hear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom