Sony RX100 images and video sample

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Albatross good pick
iMovie and the other non linear editors all work with AVCHD but not in the 60 fps format so in theory if you have iMovie or an x264 plugin for QuickTime this Should work however iMovie refuses to import a 60fps footage
Currently I copy the files as is into manually made event folders in mp4 format and all is good
I guess with this utility (there is a free one buy only works up to snow leopard) I could repackage in mp4 and the follow the same workflow

This rx100 is a great camera, but the vignetting on JPG Fine or Standard format is terrible. How can sony release with camera with this kind of flaw. I wish they fix it with the new firmware

This rx100 is a great camera, but the vignetting on JPG Fine or Standard format is terrible. How can sony release with camera with this kind of flaw. I wish they fix it with the new firmware

Never had any vignetting can you post some examples?

Back
Top Bottom