SopraSub

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What does anybody know about them? is it comparable to oceanic?

SopraSub is a scuba equipment vendor headquartered in the Czech Republic. They have offices in several countries incuding the US. Their HQ in here is in West Palm Beach. I spent some time talking with them at DEMA. Their US operation seems to be a bit small at the present but they will probably grow quickly. They have a nearly complete line of equipment, including regulators which look to be manufactured in Italy. Quality looks good.

There's also the similarly-spelled SporaSub who have been around for decades and who manufacture primarily for the spearfishing market. At one time they made regulators, but no more.

i've never heard of them either but that doesn't mean they don't make quality gear. my wife and I both have Cressi BC's and Regs and one of the kids at my LDS had never heard of them when I brought a Reg in for service. I think he's only heard of the gear they sell there anyways. Ya know how some LDS's can be with gear. They are also made in Italy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom