Source for a 20" regulator hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Sparkle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I currently have a 22" hose on my backup second stage, and it "balloons" out a bit too much on my right side. Looking at what is commonly available, I see that the next smallest size is 18". That seems like it would be too short.

I suppose if I went to a Miflex or Phantom hose that might alleviate the problem somewhat even with a 22" hose, but I think I would really like a rubber 20" hose.

Does anyone know of a source for a 20" hose?

Thank you,
Blue Sparkle

you'll likely have to order a custom 20" hose as that's not a standard stocked length. If it were me, I'd stick with a 22" hose or have Scubatoys order you a custom one from "Trident".

Check Piranha, I think they have 20" LP hose and other non-standard lengths:

LP Hoses Piranha Dive Manufacturing

Best wishes

I currently have a 22" hose on my backup second stage, and it "balloons" out a bit too much on my right side. Looking at what is commonly available, I see that the next smallest size is 18". That seems like it would be too short.

I suppose if I went to a Miflex or Phantom hose that might alleviate the problem somewhat even with a 22" hose, but I think I would really like a rubber 20" hose.

Does anyone know of a source for a 20" hose?

Thank you,
Blue Sparkle

Just make sure you can turn your head to your left properly with a shorter hose...

Thanks all for the replies :)

LeadTurn, you're right, Piranha does have a 20" stock hose. Fantastic!

ScottL: Good point about turning my head. I think I will still have plenty of room, but I will make sure to test it out before counting on it. If not, I'll be posting about where to find a 21" hose :wink:

Blue Sparkle

Does anyone know where I can get a 22" LP hose with 1/2" fittings? I have had a look on Piranha's site and they don't have this type.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom