Source of Global Recession and decline in GDP traced to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vshearer

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it is true. Today, Ben Bernanke, chairman of the Fed announced the current downturn in markets has been determined to be a direct offset from the reduced productivity evidenced by employees in multiple sectors spending excessive working hours online with ScubaBoard. Attempts to reach NetDoc, chairman of Scubaboard, have been met with stoney silence, although one inside source indicates that it has recently been supposed that ScubaBoard is an international front for the Chinese Military CyberWar efforts..

Yes it is true. Today, Ben Bernanke, chairman of the Fed announced the current downturn in markets has been determined to be a direct offset from the reduced productivity evidenced by employees in multiple sectors spending excessive working hours online with ScubaBoard. Attempts to reach NetDoc, chairman of Scubaboard, have been met with stoney silence, although one inside source indicates that it has recently been supposed that ScubaBoard is an international front for the Chinese Military CyberWar efforts..

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Well, I think the $150 billion stimulus package should be only for scuba divers. Just think about the jolt to the economy that would arise from all the purchases of gear that we've been lusting after, not to mention vacations to exotic locales.

I thought this could all be attributed to the PPD divers on this list what with all of the time they spend at work posting to this list :)

Rickg

I blame any problems on the economy on Fairy Basslet. Why? Since when does anyone need a reason to point fingers?

I blame any problems on the economy on Fairy Basslet. Why? Since when does anyone need a reason to point fingers?

:rofl3:I knew you secretly loved people to the left.:rofl3:

You mean the rest of the members here on SB still have jobs? I thought we all lost them in the recession.

I thought this could all be attributed to the PPD divers on this list what with all of the time they spend at work posting to this list :)

Rickg
....and we just hit 93,000 posts today. 2nd most after the US in the regional section. hehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom