SP-350 Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Bali

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Guys: Want to sale my underwater camera system. These are the prices I bought for when new: 1) Olympus PT-30 housing =USD 345. 2)XD 1GB + 512MB memory card =USD 50 3). 1 strobe arm and stay set =USD 187 4). Inon AD mount base =USD65 5). Inon AD 165 macro lens =USD140 x 2 = USD 280 6). Inon UWL-105AD Wideangle Lens= $265 Total = USD 1192. letting it go for USD 500 for all.

Sorry only letting go everything as set, won't sell parts. will throw in a heindrichweikamp chip (for TTL) for free (retail for $156) Another bonus, CRV3 charger + 2 CRV3 rechargeable batteries. Also a camera bag for free too.

Please note the camera itself is not here because mine broke down. I have it appraised for repair by Olympus indonesia and cost Appx USD250 for repair (they said IC board problem), you can either repair it and use it (I will give you the broken SP350 ofcourse) or buy a new one or recondition on ebay

I am based in Bali, Indonesi
Will help ship it if you want but you pick up the freight charges, nor responsible for the condition when it arrives, or see and pick it up yourself when vocationing in bali
you can contact me at my email: blueplanetbali@indo.net.id

Note: the handle of the arm's thread was loose and couldn't be tightened, so I use plastic cement and glued it and it worked fine. everthing else is in excellent condition.

Attachments

• 60mm macro 023_resize.jpg
    60mm macro 023_resize.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 60mm macro 024_resize.jpg
    60mm macro 024_resize.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 60mm macro 025_resize.jpg
    60mm macro 025_resize.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 60mm macro 026_resize.jpg
    60mm macro 026_resize.jpg