Spanish Rocks Anytime...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The wife and I have been diving the Rocks every weekend since the move to Tampa.

Sadly the wife can't transfer until October. That means weekday free time, and time to dive.

Anytime anyone is up for a evening dive let me know.:D

The wife and I have been diving the Rocks every weekend since the move to Tampa.

Sadly the wife can't transfer until October. That means weekday free time, and time to dive.

Anytime anyone is up for a evening dive let me know.:D

I might be able to buddy up. I do work during the week but some days I might be able to get out early (3-4pm) and hit an evening, dusk, and or night dive. Let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Have you noticed much variability in the visability reefwatcher? my wife and I might actually head out there tomorrow morning to dive, but I have seen the westward winds and didnt know if it was going to be worth the drive if viz was too crappy...

thanks,
Jeremy

Jeremy the viz was great on Saturday. Much better than when we dove it.

We also saw dolphins while on the surface. My wife and I also saw a Boston Whaler up close.:11: Dive Flag, what's that???

I can do Wednesday or Thursday or both. Friday I'm out of town.

If you all don't mind a newbie tagging along let me know what day and time you all are thinking about. I have never dove this site. I live over in the north Tampa area.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom