For Sale Spare Seaquest weight pockets - $5/pair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoeT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Two sets of Seaquest weight pockets. One set for Quickdraw BCD (first pic below)--pretty worn, but still work fine. And another set (like new) that I'm not quite sure which model BCD they fit--dimensions are 9" long x 4.5" wide with velcro attachment only, no plastic clip (second pic below).
$5/pair plus shipping to CONUS from Houston.
QD.jpg

QD2.jpg

Yes, believe it or not, I do.

Sure. PM your shipping address. I'll box them up and weigh to determine shipping cost. If you also send me your PayPal address, I'll send you an invoice with the final cost.

Sure, if someone wants to meet me around my work or home, we can do face to face. No offense, but I'm not really wild about driving much for a $5 sale. I work in the Clear Lake area (about 20 miles southeast of Downtown Houston, and live a little further south from there). Or, I can ship to your Houston friend so it will be cheap and get there by Thursday, then they can pack them down to Coz for you...

Yikes! First class parcel is $15.50, so would be $20.50 total... Are you sure there's not someone in the states I can ship to. Even your friend in Colorado should receive it by Thursday via Priority Mail...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom