Spareparts and accessories for Scubapro S-Tek

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

free_electron

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have used a Scubapro S-Tek harness in combination with the smallest 'travelwing'
I want to buy a spare bladder for the wing. (its got over 500 dives on it now)

Another thing i am looking for is an add-on weight system.
I normally dive with a LP-steel 100 on the S-tek. That means i do not need weights and i can comfortably do 2 dives on a single tank.
I just did a divetrip that only had alu 80.. Having to wear a weight belt was horrible. it kept sliding off , poking me , had me hanging at odd angles in the water , and generally being in the way.

It would be cool to be able to bolt on 2 pockets with quick release weight pockets. If i am not using the weight pockets i can keep my reel and smb, lenscaps , light caps in there as well as various assorted other things.

Any leads ?

I do NOT want to move to another system UNLESS someone can suggest me a construction that is :
- Smaller
- Lighter
- by itself neutrally buoyant
- is completely flat in front ( i like laying in the sand , hiding beind the camera. Normal BC's do not allow that. too much bulk in the front.

i travel on airplanes, any pound of weight i can shed and every cubic inch of place it takes less is important ! I have not found anything that packs up smaller and is lighter than the S-tek ( plus the soft padding in the back is o so comfortable when wearing only a 1 mil suit )

Thanks,

Vincent

I dive exclusively with the previous model, the X-Tek (at least when I'm not diving a plate). I've seen the weight pockets for the S-Tek available at a few dive shops over the years although I've never dropped the $75 for them. Have you tried contacting ScubaPro directly on that?

Back
Top Bottom