Spearboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrd

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the mods from spearboard are away on vacation or something? I registered a few days ago and am still waiting on an activation email. I can't find any way to contact them on the website. Thanks for the help.

Wow. Maybe a few days isn't bad then. I'm just anxious to ask some questions.

Wow. Maybe a few days isn't bad then. I'm just anxious to ask some questions.

While this isn't a dedicated spearing community, there is a pretty good resource of spearo's here as well. Why not ask your questions here while you're waiting?

i have asked a few in the "newbie needing help" thread. Some were answered but it didn't seem like the underwater hunting section is as active as spearboards forum. I do appreciate any help though. I have emailed them already. Thanks guys. Also, some of the questions I have are more area specific and they have a dedicated section for most areas.

i have asked a few in the "newbie needing help" thread. Some were answered but it didn't seem like the underwater hunting section is as active as spearboards forum. I do appreciate any help though. I have emailed them already. Thanks guys. Also, some of the questions I have are more area specific and they have a dedicated section for most areas.

I changed your thread title to include spearfishing. A lot of people look at titles and may not realize you're asking for spearfishing help because they don't look at the sub forum. That may help with traffic a bit.

While this isn't a dedicated spearing community, there is a pretty good resource of spearo's here as well. Why not ask your questions here while you're waiting?

Yes, there are a lot of members here also members on Spearboard...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom