Spearfishing in Ft Lauderdale :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mca00176

New
Reaction score
Hello every one Im new to the forum i heard great things about this forum , so i signed up for it to gain some knowledge and meet new people Im currently new in the area , and i dont know a lot of people who i can go diving with, i recently purchased my gear and i wanna hit the water , i would like to meet with people so i can go diving with im located in Broward,fl .Thanks :D

Last edited:
Hi, I live in West Palm Beach. I am a member of The Scuba Club in Palm Beach. On December 12, a Friday night, there will be an open house. There will be a bunch of friendly divers who live close to you. Sometime next month I will have all my equipment too. I dive quite a bit and enjoy taking pictures. I hope to meet you and chat a bit. There will be food and drinks at the open house and it is all free. You can get their address at their web; thescubaclub.com. Nice chatting with you , Rafi

Greetings and welcome to SB mca00176! It is awesome to hear from you. I think you will find many helpful members and information in the many different subforums.
You are located in a excellent area for diving, there are many options in the local scene. Take every advantage to make contacts with local dive shops and clubs. I have found it really incredible the people I have meet doing this. It has been helpful for many reasons, gear, dive buddies, etc. Between SB and these contacts a wealth of information has been available
There is a buddy finder hear on SB, as well as the Florida area groups.
I am a little jealous but very pleased you are excited to explore your options. I have a interest in the cave diving as well as the awesome wrecks both of which are found not far from your area.
I am sure in no time you will find some great dive buddies and be off on new adventures. Till then welcome to the diving community and safe diving to you!
Keep us posted on your progress or if we can help you find any information.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Last edited:
Greetings and welcome to SB mca00176! It is awesome to hear from you. I think you will find many helpful members and information in the many different subforums.
You are located in a excellent area for diving, there are many options in the local scene. Take every advantage to make contacts with local dive shops and clubs. I have found it really incredible the people I have meet doing this. It has been helpful for many reasons, gear, dive buddies, etc. Between SB and these contacts a wealth of information has been available
There is a buddy finder hear on SB, as well as the Florida area groups.
I am a little jealous but very pleased you are excited to explore your options. I have a interest in the cave diving as well as the awesome wrecks both of which are found not far from your area.
I am sure in no time you will find some great dive buddies and be off on new adventures. Till then welcome to the diving community and safe diving to you!
Keep us posted on your progress or if we can help you find any information.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

oh thanks man , i have found a lot of help full tips this is the best forum by far , cant wait till i start diving wooohooo wrecks here i come :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom