Spearfishing Seminar At Divers Supply In Tampa, Florida On August 8th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tampausmc:
What happened to grabbing drinks afterwards? There were only like 8 of us that headed to the bar......we still had a good time though.....

Everyone seemed to disappear, so I went on home.:sad:

I'm really keen on giving this thing a try though :)

Maya, did you go out?

Diveman, did you go last night??? :confused:

No i didnt go out... my friend seemed to be in a funk of some sort...... i dont know!! Next time though im in!!! But i had a great time and am totally in for spearing some fish :)

I went out yesterday.....great trip about 30 miles out. Between everyone we brought back around 40 fish. Mainly grouper, snapper, and hogs. A couple sheepshead for variety. Shot alot of fish but came up with tons of air cause my Bucs game hangover was killing me.

tampausmc:
I went out yesterday.....great trip about 30 miles out. Between everyone we brought back around 40 fish. Mainly grouper, snapper, and hogs. A couple sheepshead for variety. Shot alot of fish but came up with tons of air cause my Bucs game hangover was killing me.

Okay I have had about enough of you mister show-off :wink1: :wink1: :wink1: - *miss only jealous cuz she has never had hogfish :sad:*

Very cool stuff Gregg.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom