Spearing Magazine has a new owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cldomson1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow spearos,

It is with sadness and some joy that I have to inform you that Mike and I have sold Spearing Magazine.

What a great 4 years it has been. We've seen the magazine flourish and have enjoyed every minute of it.
But due to time constraints from family and work commitments, it has out grown our resources. We have sold it
to our capable assistant editor and sales representative J Gamble . We will continue to support him
and the magazine and the dive community in general.

We want to thank all of our readers, contributing editors, and advertisers. Its been a real pleasure working with
such outstanding people and friends. I'd like to personally thank Bryan Anderson for all his hard work. And Malena
Nelson for her creativity. And Dennis Hausler and Joe Farlo for the California connection.

We look forward to supporting THE magazine for spearfisherman and its continued success. Again, thank you everybody.

Charlie and Mike Domson
formerly of Team Spearing.

Last edited:
Chuck,

Thanks for the great publication.

I knew you guys would do big when you put the first edition out.

It's a fine rag and hopefully the new guy will hold the toe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom