Special BULK (15)-LB USP-Grade Pure DRYSUIT TALC Talcum Powder $50.00 *FREE SHIPPING*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave4868

Old diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This Special BULK Sale offers (15) LB Bulk-Packaged USP-Grade DRYSUIT TALC for $50.00 each with FREE SHIPPING! ($3.34/lb)

This is the same superior USP-Grade Pure Drysuit Talc so well liked by many hundreds of customers since I began selling it in 2004! (Please see the eBay My World link below for full description and other talc products in my eBay listings.)

From now through March 31, 2010, this price is offered ONLY to ScubaBoard Members! This gives ScubaBoard Members a 13.6% discount off my best eBay price!

This offer is for DIRECT SALE ONLY (not from my eBay listings). PayPal OR USPS Money Order. USA only. NOT eligible to be combined with my other promotions.

TO ORDER: Just PM me through ScubaBoard with your order, specify how many (15)-LB units you want and be sure to provide your PayPal email address so I can send you a PayPal invoice, OR request my mailing address for USPS Money Order. I will ship within (1) one business day of receiving payment. Shipping of single orders will be by Priority Mail. UPS Ground may be used for multiple orders. Simple and easy!

This is a High Quality USP-Grade (US Pharmacopeia Grade) Pure Unscented Talcum Powder that is superb for use on drysuit latex seals. It meets the FDA standards for use as a body powder, cosmetic powder and baby powder.

My customers always receive fast and courteous communication, shipping and service!

If you're interested in learning more about my USP-Grade Talc Products available through my eBay listings, please click on the link below:

eBay My World: dave4868

Feel free to reply to this posting or PM me directly if you have any questions. (I don't mind the BUMP, at all!)

Price quotes gladly given for other DIRECT SALES of any of my products and/or for other BULK amounts. Just ask!

Kindest regards and GOOD DIVING! :)

Dave C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom