Special on BP/Wing combos. #18 #23 or #35 lift.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any idea when the wings will be back in stock? Looking for the 35. Been waiting for these .. but will need to go with something else soon.

Bryan mentioned in a message that it will be some time after the 20th. He also updated his site at a later date to reflect that things will be back in stock on August 29th. I've been checking the site out multiple times a day since the 29th and also dropped Bryan a message. No response. I'll be getting my hands on the Tecline 13 Donut from a local distributor instead.

I apologize for the delay but not a lot I can do about it. Unfortunately I'm the little fish in a big pond. I hope to have inventory by the end of next week. I'm sorry if that does not meet up with your timeline and I understand completely if you need to purchase a different wing.

Reactions: Jay
and also dropped Bryan a message. No response. I'll be getting my hands on the Tecline 13 Donut from a local distributor instead.

If you contact me through VDH I guarantee a response within 24hrs. I do not visit SB daily norr even for several days sometimes. Two jobs, family and life in general leaves very little spare time to surf the web.

Reactions: Jay
If you contact me through VDH I guarantee a response within 24hrs. I do not visit SB daily norr even for several days sometimes. Two jobs, family and life in general leaves very little spare time to surf the web.

Thanks for getting back Bryan. I'm not trying to insinuate any poor service, and in fact I think your service and contributions has been great on SB. I've contemplated about emailing you, but I stuck to one message sent to you without reply. I've also saw that you went online but didn't get back so I assumed they wouldn't be back in stock anytime soon. I do hope to try the Argonaut wing one day. Cheers

I apologize for the delay but not a lot I can do about it. Unfortunately I'm the little fish in a big pond. I hope to have inventory by the end of next week. I'm sorry if that does not meet up with your timeline and I understand completely if you need to purchase a different wing.

Hello:

Hoping to purchase one (35lb) as well. Would you have a back-order list?

O.

I would just like to see the difference in size between the 23 and the 35. If it’s almost nothing I’ll have the pleasure of knowing my wing can handle anything while still staying streamlined.

I would just like to see the difference in size between the 23 and the 35. If it’s almost nothing I’ll have the pleasure of knowing my wing can handle anything while still staying streamlined.

#23 setting next to a #35

Attachments

• IMG_8843.JPG
    IMG_8843.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 352
Hello:

Hoping to purchase one (35lb) as well. Would you have a back-order list?

O.

Wings are shipping to me on Thursday so I have re-stocked the website store and made them available for purchase now so I can get them out as soon as they arrive. Thank you

Mate I'm desperate to find the rubber tree the internal bungee comes from

#18 wing deflated, 13" W X 20" L X 3" tall.....Inflated 15" W x 22" X 5" tall

#23 wing deflated, 14" W X 20" L X 3" tall.....Inflated 16" W x 22" X 5" tall

#35 wing deflated, 14" W X 23.5" L X 3" tall.....Inflated 14" W x 24" X 5" tall

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom