Special Price on TSDT T-shirts!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
If you ever wanted to be part of one of the best diver groups around.....now is your chance!!!
Become part of NDI's Texas swamp Diving Team by getting your Team T-shirt TODAY

And as an incentive, I'm announcing a Pre-Thanksgiving Day Sale!!!

I've lowered the online prices to just $15.00 and if you order now, shipping to US and Canadian addresses is [red]FREE[/red]!!!(Overseas addresses pay a low $3.00 for shipping)

Show those blue water guys your true colors! Let them know that you're a Texas Swamp Diver!

OK Mike, You got me now. Only 15.00! I was willing to pay the 22.00.
I'm going to the bank and getting the money order now.
I might even have it in time for my Texas trip!
:sunny:

Mike you sure know how to tempt a bargain hunter! One question, does the money order have to be bought at the post office? Are bank money orders ok?

Guess I'll have to get a decal too, something to laminate and put in my log book. Now I'll HAVE to dive in Texas!

Ber :bunny:

OK...at that price I couldn't resist so I bought one too.

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
One question, does the money order have to be bought at the post office? Are bank money orders ok?
The reason for Post Office money orders is that they are backed by the FedGov and I like the extra "security" they use in their printing and "control".

But if the MO is from a major national bank like Wells Fargo, BoA, Citi, etc., then I'll take it.

Just be sure to provide enough info of where to send the shirt in your letter to me.

--TM

Originally posted by syruss32
Nice Ad, lemme get out my credit card. Do you have them in 3X?

I have a very limited quantity of 3X left. I will fill the orders FIFO, so if I run out, I will give you the option of either waiting until more shirts are printed or getting a refund.

But the printer does owe me some consideration due to a mistake that was made during production. So I might parlay that into additional shirts.

Originally posted by TexasMike

I have a very limited quantity of 3X left. I will fill the orders FIFO, so if I run out, I will give you the option of either waiting until more shirts are printed or getting a refund.

But the printer does owe me some consideration due to a mistake that was made during production. So I might parlay that into additional shirts.

Does that mean if I wait and you get them for cheaper since they "owe you" mine will be less heehehehe?

I will probably get one but not for a while since no one will see it anyway since I probably won't be diving till it gets a bit warmer anyway!

Originally posted by syruss32
I will probably get one but not for a while ...
If you wait until Nov. 23rd or later, the price will go back up. So if you want to cash in on the sale, place your order now.

Originally posted by TexasMike
If you wait until Nov. 23rd or later, the price will go back up. So if you want to cash in on the sale, place your order now.

Maybe after Friday which is when we are due to close on the house. Hell they are so picky if I took $5 out of savings to buy lunch I'd need a reciept and grease stains to verify the outflow of capital.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom