Special thanks to Mike Mike Severns!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbdqsony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Aloha!! Just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Pauline Fiene
(Master diver) and Andy Schwanke (Captain)
For making the diving safari a Truly Sensational and
Memorable experience!! I was so impressed with their professionalism, integrity, attention to details, safety and generosity (making it right by offering for my friend to come along) that I decided to go with them again. She was also very safety conscious the whole time. They set up your gears, make sure the fins, mask and suit fit to your comfort, then guide you down for the thrill of a lifetime. As we ascended, Pauline had her eyes on her group the whole time to be sure everyone is okay and have good time, she made sure that we all get to see a lot of things....these are just some of the numerous pluses and courtesy of Mike Severns. Mike Severns may not be a huge company on Maui, but they are most certainly, unequivocally the BEST. They have beginners to advanced, if you are to go Diving in Maui, do yourself a favor and go with Mike Severns, this is a sure ticket to a safe and worry free Blast!! Especially when you are a first time diver like myself, don't be afraid and you will NOT regret it!! After all, who has time to deal with [--] in paradise from the other companies when you know this one will go out of their way to ensure you have a fantastic time? Hawaiians are truly generally nicer and friendlier people, but Pauline & Andy is the epitome of a Real Mensch!! (a person of integrity and honor in Yiddish) What more can one possibly as for?
MAHALO!!!
PS: Buy their book before you dive so research on what to expect to see at Molokini diving site and you can get it signed :) ISBN # 1-59700-604-1
***Pauline if you read this, you are my idol... your book inspires me. I shall be back to dive with you!***

Mike Severns Website Click here

They are my favorite boat operation on Maui. I love the focus on the marine life, and the books on the boat. Pauline knows her stuff!

Pauline and Andy are two of my favorite people. You can't go wrong diving with them. Pauline loves nudibranches and Andy loves to tease her about it:)

Andy joined our group on a livaboard out of Cabo San Lucas a couple of years ago. We dove with incredible hammerhead sharks and beautiful manta rays. However, I must say the mantas we have here on Maui and in Hawaii in general are every bit as awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom