Special Thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jester1226

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I would like to send out a SPECIAL THANK YOU to Uncle Avi! I will be in Florida for about a month and came down without my Fins (still waiting B!) Avi not only brought fins to my rescue once, but twice! I even got to use the special purple sparkle Flying Force Fins! These were the talk of the boat, also the most photographed item that day. Without Avi saving my dives, I wold have been forced to use the rental garbage. I asked, they don't carry FF's. IDIOTS! I had to leave the fins with the dive operation as Avi is at DEMA.The boat capn/divemaster is planning on using them. Strange thing, this guy owns the inserts, yet not a pair of the fins.

And for those of you wondering, the sparkles are highly visible on night dives!

Again, I cannot express my thanks enough to Uncle Avi for more than going out of his way to come to my assistance! It was truly appreciated!

Avi ROCKS!! but then most of us already knew that. BTW- if your in the North Palm area and want to get some instruction/classes under your belt, Avi is easily the best instructor I have worked with.

Uncle Avi does rock! He has great diving knowledge, is active, up to date on diving safety & instruction and is a great resource if you are looking for a Force Fin experience! Thanks Avi for providing so many different people an opportunity to dive a smart fin.

C'mon Down and I would be happy to teach a course with you in a pair of Force Fins that you would like to try.

New PADI Specialty "Force Fin Awareness :snorkel2:"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom