Special Training Class Announcement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that if anyone is interested the time is approaching.

Chad

Here's the latest on the June 13-15 GUE Fundamentals course at Joe's...

Currently six students are signed up with deposits paid; we can take up to four more.

GUE instructor Sonya Tittle (Seattle, WA) is also coming to teach with Mike Kane, so students will have the benefit of two instructors.

Contact me for more info on hotel accomodations, etc.

Safe diving!

Ed
guediver@yahoo.com

Not to scare anyone off, but ckharlan is signed up...and we all know how much he needs someone to buddy up with him...

for this weekend isn't looking too good. We have a few days for some hopefully favorable changes in the forecast.

Welcome to the midwest I guess. I only hope we aren't washed out of the quarry.....

Other than that, I love the rain, I love diving in the rain, it might be a little messy, but rolling over and watching those drops pound the water surface is really cool.

think that swimming supine is the correct horizontal attitude for DIR:D

The forecast for Saturday has improved.

Spectre once bubbled...
Good luck guys. Big-T, did you get your h ands on netdoc's hat?

Chad, don't forget to pass on the wetnotes idea!

what is the wetnotes idea....tell us....chad kept it all to himself....

and no...I didn't get a hat, but they were worried about me enough as it was...being it was a dry county and all....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom