Spiegel Grove Video 11-19-2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for sharing.... shame about the VIZ.... it WAS amazing to see the Golaith and the big BLACK so far up on the ship..... they're usually below the deck level. were there a lot of boats on the Spiegel that day?

Nice video Howarde, can't wait to dive the SG, next July.

Kewel video! Thanks for sharing it.

Meekal - I didn't really pay attention to how many other boats, but I do remember seeing a few small boats moored up at the SG. The Viz wasn't so great, but the current was almost nil. I free descended from about 50' to the deck. (shh don't tell Capt Gary)

David - If you're going to Florida... I have to dive with you... Let me know when you're going to be there.

Randy - Thanks... You see, I have more to contribute to SB than in the MOFONMOF debate.

El Orans:
Nice video.

Thanks!

For those of you who haven't watched it yet... I've added music to it.

howarde:
Sony does not make any parts for this anymore. I have actually been considering getting an Ikelite housing instead, since it's very difficult to travel with the sony housing, since it weighs like 25lbs empty.

Nice video, regarding parts for MRK housings you can try www.partstore.com I've bought some parts for my MPK-TRV1 housing, it takes a few weeks to get it.
Paul

Great video. I dove the SG in May while she was still on her side, this was great to see her upright. Good shoots of the inside, can't wait to visit her again

howarde:
Meekal - I didn't really pay attention to how many other boats, but I do remember seeing a few small boats moored up at the SG. The Viz wasn't so great, but the current was almost nil. I free descended from about 50' to the deck. (shh don't tell Capt Gary)
you lucky dog..... i've been fortunate to have been on her in NIL current, but i usually end up on her hanging on like a freakin' flag!

oh yea... MUM'S the WORD - (won't breathe a word to Capt Gary!)

Nice video. I'm not familiar with the centipede-like thing. What is it? And more importantly, how do I keep it the heck off of me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom