• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Spin Off of the Accident & Incident Discussion - Northernone - aka Cameron Donaldson

Discussion in 'Solo Divers' started by Ana, Mar 20, 2019.

1. happy-diver

happy-diver Skindiver Just feelin it ScubaBoard Sponsor

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Yesterday, having dropped from weekly dives or more, to once or twice monthly over the last couple of months
    My dive fitness has suffered, and having done a negative entry and overheated from bobbing around on the hot
    boat, as I was heading by myself down to twenty metres to stabilise I felt panicked (really wanted to head back up
    to the surface) reg wasn't delivering with knob fully out and arrived at neutral in the middle of a clump of a million yellow fish, and talked to them a bit, then stabilised myself for what seemed like five minutes, but it was really only
    3 then dropped over the side of the man prepared warship down to about twenty five metres and began exploring

the ship and myself

Similar thermal duress happened a month ago jumping in shorts and shirt in winter

2. Norrm

Norrm Nassau Grouper

What did they say?