SplashBag Contest for ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the invasion logos that are being voted on fair game to use on these bags?

There is a design that Caltona made for the Crew, the ScubaBoard logo, and the 2 winning T shirt designs are there for the crew to chose from.

Last edited:
Isn't this the most LIKEable dive bag ever!
1160-Shark-Bait.JPG

Thank You Carlton for being a sponsor.

Chris

Is it possible to make a bag with my company logo on it? How do I upload my logo?

Is it possible to make a bag with my company logo on it? How do I upload my logo?

I am creating each contest entry in photoshop after you complete the entry. It may take me a day to get you your image to upload to the contest. Step 1: Create your bag and select the ADD YOUR OWN LOGO on the RIGHT END PANEL drop down that way I know you will be sending me your logo via email

Carlton Adams. SplashBag - A Splash of Color for your dive gear.

And here we go. Since this is the most awesomest bag of them all, this thread can now be closed, kthxbai.
Love the seahorse!

mermaidOsea did a do over on her bag. Please see post #35

Last edited by a moderator:
SMIT - I'm looking forward to your design. Let me know if you have a special logo or image you want to explore.

---------- Post added February 1st, 2015 at 03:39 PM ----------

Hidden somewhere on the Design Your Bag page is a design concept that most people don't think about but we can do with your logo. Look around, you'll find it.

:crafty:

Back
Top Bottom