• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Sportsways Regulator Waterlung Dual Air for sale Very nice Very Rare

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Vintage Equipment' started by Diverdon, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Diverdon

Diverdon Barracuda

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    The chrome is really nice and these don't show up for sale very often its one of the more rare ones. The hoses are stiff so a new set would do wonders. I tried this in a quarry last year and it worked well enough but it could use a tune up if you intend to dive it. The glue holding the label isn't holding well so that needs attention but aside from that this is a great looking reg and would make an excellent addition to any collection. $300 plus shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. simonbeans

simonbeans Barracuda

3. Diverdon

Diverdon Barracuda

4. Milk man Matt

Milk man Matt Garibaldi

Hi. I am new to this. But I found this regulator in a bin with some other stuff. Can anyone tell me something about it.

Attached Files:

5. ams511

ams511 Solo Diver

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    Matt, I would post in the actual vintage forum to ask for advice. You could also try Vintage Double Hose. Most of double hose action centers on the Aqualung and Voit models. Other older models are usually more challenging to restore.