Spot/flood Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pacey

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm trying to look for a canister light that has a spot and flood option. I was looking into getting the Brynite Div10w or the Orcatorch D620 but both dont have an option to change to spot or flood its either i but a flood light or a spot light. Any light that you guys know that has the option of switching from spot to flood like the sola s/f? And under $200 price range? Suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I think the Halcyon Focus lights come in handheld or can options. I *think*. The Focus can zoom between a spot and a wide angle.

Any particular reason you're looking at the Orcatorch D620 and not the D611?

I think the Halcyon Focus lights come in handheld or can options. I *think*. The Focus can zoom between a spot and a wide angle.

Any particular reason you're looking at the Orcatorch D620 and not the D611?

Yeah halcyon is out of my budget though I was looking at those because they're cheaper option.

To be honest, a zoomable diving flashlight will be poorer in waterproof performance than the fixed ones~~~It is not good at sealing

Tovatec Fusion series are handheld lights with zoomable beam. The 1000 is only $130.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom