Spring Dive 11-18 or 11-19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AshTray

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone want to take a spring dive this weekend? I'm thinking of going to Troy Springs or Manatee Springs. I have a Park pass so there wouldn't be any admission fee. I'm new to the forum and live in Gainesville. Let me know if you're interested.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

There are a couple of us diving Morrison on Sunday, water levels might be a bit high, but who cares :) It'd be a bit of a drive for you, feel free to join us regardless.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Welcome to ScubaBoard.

There are a couple of us diving Morrison on Sunday, water levels might be a bit high, but who cares :) It'd be a bit of a drive for you, feel free to join us regardless.
That sounds like fun I've wanted to dive there sometime soon, but cannot make that long of a trip this weekend. Thanks for the invite!

AshTray:
Anyone want to take a spring dive this weekend? I'm thinking of going to Troy Springs or Manatee Springs. I have a Park pass so there wouldn't be any admission fee. I'm new to the forum and live in Gainesville. Let me know if you're interested.
Hello.. I'm new to this board and would love to find local dive buddies. I live near Branford and dive at Troy Springs and other local springs regularly. I missed your weekend that you posted but let me know if you have any other dates in mind!
Paul Clark

Welcome to ScubaBoard Paul.

I am down in the Mayo/Branford area for a day...then may go toward Ponce de Leon on Sunday.

Saturday I plan on diving Troy and possibly Orange (or anywhere else that may pop up)

Sunday I may just head over toward Morrison and see if there are any of the gang diving that direction.

What you up to this weekend Bugman??

HOSS!!!!

I dove Pensacola Beach Reef today as well as a short dive at the Whiskey Wreck this afternoon. Water was great, diving the Whiskey Wreck again tomorrow!

Yep... I dove Royal today... It was down a couple of feet but there were no people there to speak of and nobody in the water. Very clear for Royal..

Glad you had a great time.. I need to come over your way Supr...What cha up to Sunday??

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom