Spring Diving at Lake Lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would anyone be interested in getting their feet wet somewhere in the area (White Haven, Lanier, etc.) the weekend after next (24th/25th?). I've got a trip to the keys in a few weeks and would like to go out an get a primer before hitting Florida.

Thanks!
If I don't go to springfest at vortex that weekend I would be up for a dive on Lanier,I am leaning on not going to florida,my rear end in my truck started making noise and I would not trust it to drive to Florida unless I get it fixed.

Anyone diving this weekend? (18th-19th?)

Reg. still not back from service. I am going to check with the shop and see if I can have it back by next weekend for a dive then. This Sunday it will be a month since I took it in. I wish I had known it needed service earlier. I had it serviced last year. Oh, well. My offer on the fin still stands if anybody finds it.

I am doing my drysuit class at Sunrise Cove tomorrow but the weather may delay that.

Maybe Sunday if anyone is interested. I have to go help the daughter get settled into her new digs on saturday.

I'm up for next Sunday, diving the Oriskany tomorrow and won't be back in Georgia until late Sunday night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom