Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They say one picture is worth a thousand words,but I am having trouble putting pictures on this thread,it says my files are too large so how do I shrink them down to fit?

I'm definitely glad I ended up coming to this. It was a pleasure meeting everybody; thanks for the food, fire, music, camping space, good company etc.

Carolyn and Martin waited around just long enough to let me hop in the water with them on Friday night. It's too bad we missed the interesting events topside. Suprbugman, WilardJ, Jimdiverman and I got 3 great dives at Jackson Blue on Saturday including one with a jump none of us had ever been to. The karaoke was hilarious and thanks to the Krak for getting Suprbugman up there.

Suprbugman and I did a few more dives in the cave at Vortex on Saturday, the 2nd one going a little farther then we'd ever been. It was a great weekend and I'm so glad I came. Denise thank you for being so lovable and teasable :)

The pictures are real doozies - will have to let some folks preview them and my standard fee of a cold Landshark with lime as bribe for not posting. Also have some fantastic video that I will have to edit and ask Ricky's help on how to post video. Bribe stands for that too.

My friend you stole the show, I still have sore ribs from laughing. Uncle Ricky came close with his duet with Carolyn, what a great time.

Just a few words to tell EVERYONE that I had a great time as usual. I didn't dive as much as I wanted cuz I was dog tired when I arrived at Vortex Friday am. I was officially the first SB'er there and did get 2 uber clear dives in before the classes arrived.
My tent didn't leak, it SUCKED water in.:11: Me and Mrs. Squid spent most of Saturday taking everything out of the tent and hanging it out to dry, turning it over in the sun, and then setting up the tent all over again. I left the POS in the garbage when we left Sunday. The festivities Saturday was awesome. I didn't feel well that night due to a problem with my left ear (don't know what happened), but I couldn't help but smile when the entertainment started. The food was great!!!
Carolyn, the Bahama Mama sure made me forget the ear-ache. Thanks a million!:lotsalove:
Clay, again; my sincerest apologies for rousing you at 3:30am Friday. I just flat out forgot about the time zones.:shakehead:
DeniseGG, sorry I didn't get to meet you this time, I was looking forward to it.
Jamie (willardj), pleasure to meet ya! I'll do my bet to serve up more stogies next time.
As there are way too many more good folks to mention by name, thanks and can't to see y'all again.

Shane, a very special THANK YOU to you and your fine staff. I have been to 2 events at Vortex now, and have never felt more welcomed. I just wish Vortex was alot closer to Chattanooga.:( Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Vortoberfest IV.
Hopefully sooner.

Denise thank you for being so lovable and teasable :)

Ahhhhhhh...now I think that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me on this board. You are truly a treasure. I can't wait to get in some more dives with you. You saved me more than once this past weekend. Thanks for hanging with me late Saturday night and helping me find my boys and for talking me out of doing a dive I didn't need to be doing.:)

Ahhhhhhh...now I think that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me on this board. You are truly a treasure. I can't wait to get in some more dives with you. You saved me more than once this past weekend. Thanks for hanging with me late Saturday night and helping me find my boys and for talking me out of doing a dive I didn't need to be doing.:)

Thank you for listening and trusting me!!!!!! Yeah its too bad we didn't actually do any dives together. But the topside company is just as good.

Bring on the pictures!

IRISHSQUID...The cubans were awesome. I did share! I am glad y'all liked the beverages! It's my speciality!

CMUFIELDHOCKEY8...it was my pleasure to get to dive with you! I just wish I was dry so I could have stayed a little longer!

DENISEGG...I was happy to share a little rum with my new friend!

For everyone else...I truly enjoyed entertaining all of you! The Diva has left the campground! Until October!

Carolyn:sharks:

000_0375.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom