SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YAF and I will be rolling in early Friday afternoon.

Think we should give Sally a head's up ????

the K

I was going to post about that Krak!

I think it would be best to give her some sort of heads up! We are a hungry wild group!

Carolyn:shark2:

Last Friday night Sally's was totally packed - I mean wall-to-wall. She had the back part where we were last time closed. I think it would only be fair if we did warn her we're coming. Some of my students who arrived as we were leaving said that she had a slew of take-out orders around seven and they got there just in time or their food would have been greatly delayed.

If we do choose her restaurant I think it would be nice if we were patient and not P&M about the serivce in an already overcrowded place like happened last time.

I know Sally is a tradition and Mooney will have to get his picture made with her but 4C BBQ is also open now.

YAF and I will be rolling in early Friday afternoon.

Think we should give Sally a head's up ????

the K

4C BBQ is pretty darned good, too! It's not Southern-style BBQ, but Texas-style, and it's fantastic. My fiance' and I always go there when I manage to drag him down to Vortex (as a mattter of fact, that's how I usually convince him to go with me, "I promise I'll buy you BBQ!" LOL)

Everyone that I know has bailed on me this weekend. I would like to know if anyone can use an extra buddy. I plan on driving over from Louisiana early Saturday morning and returning that evening. I also plan on diving a single hose also!:D Tim

Everyone that I know has bailed on me this weekend. I would like to know if anyone can use an extra buddy. I plan on driving over from Louisiana early Saturday morning and returning that evening. I also plan on diving a single hose also!:D Tim

I could buddy up with you. I too am driving from Louisiana, but I am heading out tomorrow at 10:00am.

My LDS just informed me that he is charter going out on Friday out of Pensacola. The cost is 125.00 because there going to Pete Tide II. He has four spots open and I am debating on going. It will all depend on if I can get a buddy for the Destin Jetties that morning.

Damn brotha, another $25 and you can hit the Oriskany.

Thanks, J. I only have Saturday to dive....daughters volleyball games and work. I will PM you with my cell number. I plan on arriving around 0900 to 1000 Saturday. Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom