SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing from me. I left my camera at home and I did not see anyone there I knew anyway. And the people I did not know were not doing anything worth posting about.

hi All! hate I didn't get to join this Spring, but I was there on Saturday to dive. Good seeing Krakan and his wife again. I am planning on going to Vortoberfest though! Can't wait and this time I will be staying the whole weekend.

Well, I woke up at 6am Sunday, with 6 hours remaining before I had to be at work in Tuscaloosa, a bit of a hangover, and some really sore legs from dancing (er..."trying" to dance) the night before!

How's that, Kenny? :D

Oh, and it turns out that if you're planning a solo cave dive, it's VERY important to tell your friends/dive partners that you plan on a bit of a long runtime. I surfaced an hour later, after a very peaceful and tranquil dive, to find two very concerned dive partners waiting on the steps for me....whoops! :D

Oh, and it turns out that if you're planning a solo cave dive, it's VERY important to tell your friends/dive partners that you plan on a bit of a long runtime. I surfaced an hour later, after a very peaceful and tranquil dive, to find two very concerned dive partners waiting on the steps for me....whoops! :D

hey Bama, we were at the table right beside you on Saturday. I didn't realize it until I checked your profile and saw your pic. Wish I had said something on Saturday and introduced myself

oh, and it turns out that if you're planning a solo cave dive, it's very important to tell your friends/dive partners that you plan on a bit of a long runtime. I surfaced an hour later, after a very peaceful and tranquil dive, to find two very concerned dive partners waiting on the steps for me....whoops! :d

thank you!!!!!!!!!

I didn't drown in the middle of night this year, YAY! :D

It was great seeing everyone out there again, had fun at the cookout and campfires afterwards and had some great dives again!

Shane put on another great event at Vortex this year! Looking forward to VortoberFest!

By the way, were there shirts this year or not?

thank you!!!!!!!!!

I can sincerely promise that it will never happen again...if that situation should ever arise, I'll be sure to let someone know when to expect me back.

It never occurred to me that you and Docc would be watching for me....thanks to you both, by the way! :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom