SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ummmmm...in case anyone is wondering, Brandy is my brother. That's why we hug like that. Oh and his wife Wendy was there too. She can vouch for me. :D

Last edited:
Ummmmm...in case anyone is wondering, Brandy is my brother. That's why we hug like that. Oh and his wife was there too. She can vouch for me. :D

In that case heres another sneakup hug!

IMG_2337.jpg

No, I got so drunk I couldn't walk and he was going to give me a piggyback ride :D He's such a good brother :wink:

:confused:..Carolyn, obviously you weren't spanking hard enough . I didn't stop.:shakehead:

Last edited:
I had a great time at my first Springfest. Really enjoyed meeting Carloyn and hearing about her shark adventures. Great to see Payrsa & Matt again and to meet Denise, Kracken, YAF, Bamamedic. Thanks to DJ Johnny Mac for the great music. That was real cute telling us you were going to play cupid shuffle again, and changing it to "I like big butts" after we all got up there. I had a blast dancing with Carolyn, Paige, Rita and others. Carolyn sang so well, I didn't even realize it was karoake at first. Thanks to Carolyn for the Bahama Mamas and to everyone for all the great food.

It was great to see you, too! So glad you could make it!

Parysa and Bamamedic Dancing
You are EVIL!!! :shocked2: Nooooo...I wasn't intoxicated at ALL! :coke:
Rita, we are HOT! :coolingoff:

Back
Top Bottom