Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank..... **sniff* we're all ordering these pins to wear for you in support since you can't be there!

we know you really, really, really wanted to come... but we know how these things are...

I feel for ya buddy....... :idk:

i_love_frank_magnet-p147957601472293501qjy4_400.jpg

Thanks man! Us fat guys gotta stick together ya know! :D

Awesome Frank! I will be there Thursday afternoon as well! I hope to dive Morrison's on Friday! We all should meet up for dinner at Sally's. :)

Carolyn:shark2:
Dang Carolyn! Are you bringing whatever it is you're drinking, smoking, or ingesting?
:D :rofl3: :wink:

I would like to thank everyone who gave me input to dive at Alabama Blue Water, did so this last week end, water was a nice cool 49-51 degrees.but got a few good dives in before the cold front froze my ass off when out of water.......lol

ROFL oopsie, that is what I get for posting late at night before bed! My apologies Frank! I thought I read that you WERE attending! Bummer about that! You are a fun guy to party with!

Carolyn:shark2:

If I can make it South early enough on Friday, may I join the dive at Morrison????? Please, please!!!!!

Monica

Back
Top Bottom