Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woo Hoo!!! One more tax return and I am free!! I have a whole week to plot...ummm I mean plan for Springfest!! :D

Have I ever seen you when you weren't hungry? :wink:

Hey, I worked my butt off cooking food for you lazy bums...
And I was half-starved because I didn't get any Denise-stew from the night before...
And unlike SOME people, I didn't get any of my calories from alcoholic beverages...

:rofl3:

Hey, I worked my butt off cooking food for you lazy bums...
And I was half-starved because I didn't get any Denise-stew from the night before...
And unlike SOME people, I didn't get any of my calories from alcoholic beverages...

Ahhhh..Poor Baby...should I fix two pots this time of my mystical brew? :wink:

I thought about coming Thursday if anything was going on. The Double A's will be there Friday afternoon and ready to dive!!

Ahhhh..Poor Baby...should I fix two pots this time of my mystical brew? :wink:
Naw, bring a big jug of BOOZE! :wink:

The ankle is still good to go, but; now I have a sprained left wrist. keeping it on ice and it shouldn't impact my diving much. The boss's son and I t-boned a car yesterday at about 40-45 mph. The guy just shot through 3 lanes of opposing traffic, and we saw him as the airbags popped. Luckijy, the only apparent injuries are my wrist and the boss's son's wrist. them airbags hit hard! Oh, so do 2 vehicles. :D I was on the passenger side and not driving.

Attachments

• IMG00119-20100413-1502.jpg
    IMG00119-20100413-1502.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Good Grief! Glad you are in one piece! We need to get you some Good Ju Ju!

C:shark2:
I appreciate it. Considering the turn out though, I kinda think I have at least decent Ju JU. :idk: Could've been worse. Anyway, luckily I don't use my left hand to dive other than clipping, unclipping my SPG or working the rear pull dump. I think I can handle that and I have my right hand for holding "beverage". :D

Glad you're still with us, Squid !!! :D

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom